How It Works
- Connect your height and base before inserting into the ground
- Opening in the cup must face your target path
- Base in ground during the strike
- Sweep your ball and upper height away for a straighter result.
Very simply, your club sweeps ball and upper section of the tee away during the strike. The base of the tee remains in the ground.
Choose Your Height
- Small - ¾ inch
- Medium - 1⅜ inch
- Large - 2 inch
Base Section: 1 inch - interchangeable with all upper sizes.
Benefits of Using PureStrike
- Designed to eliminate resistance during your strike
- Prevents your club head being thrown off-line
- Fall-away of upper tee section to allow an uninterrupted swing follow-through
- Off centre shaft to avoid swinging in and clipping the tee so your ball is completely still and not moving at point of contact with the club
- Larger cup than standard tees with internal ridging for balance and stability
- Cup opening to enable your ball to move off fluidly
RULES OF GOLF APPROVED
Decision Reference numbers: ES2021-0394A, ES2021-0394B, and ES2021-0394C
“It has been determined that the use of these tees during the course of a stipulated round would not be contrary to Rule 6.2 (Teeing)”
Now Available at: McGuirks Golf