How It Works
- Connect your height and base before inserting into the ground
- Opening in the cup must face your target path
- Base in ground during the strike
- Sweep your ball and upper height away for a straighter result.
Very simply, your club sweeps ball and upper section of the tee away during the strike. The base of the tee remains in the ground.
Benefits of Using PureStrike
- Designed to eliminate resistance during your strike
- Prevents your club head being thrown off-line
- Fall-away of upper tee section to allow an uninterrupted swing follow-through
- Off centre shaft to avoid swinging in and clipping the tee so your ball is completely still and not moving at point of contact with the club
- Larger cup than standard tees with internal ridging for balance and stability
- Cup opening to enable your ball to move off fluidly
Choose Your Height
- Small - ¾ inch
- Medium - 1⅜ inch
- Large - 2 inch
Base Section: 1 inch - interchangeable with all upper sizes.
RULES OF GOLF APPROVED
Decision Reference numbers: ES2021-0394A, ES2021-0394B, and ES2021-0394C
“It has been determined that the use of these tees during the course of a stipulated round would not be contrary to Rule 6.2 (Teeing)”
Now Available at: McGuirks Golf